I`m vertically challenged, living in a big city, trying to start a new life by finding a great job and a better body.



This is my story, Happy Reading :)




Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a difference a week makes!

Wow, last blog I posted I was ready to down a 6 pack of beer and numerous Tequila Rose shots (the last time this was done, it did not end well...)

In a week, things have turned around quite nicely.

Monday started the week out with my paycheque and Record of Employment FINALLY showing up, allowing me to complete my Employment Insurance application *insert Jeopardy! theme song* now I anxiously wait for that to figure itself out, or gather, the government to figure it out... oh gawd.

Tuesday I got the great news that my mother`s breast cancer was successfully removed 2 weeks ago, and now the next step is radiation to make sure that there isn`t any hiding anywhere else *everything that is humanly possible to be crossed, is crossed!!*

Wednesday I went to the gym and that felt great since I hadn`t been there since last week.

Today (Thursday) I had a great, but busy day. Started out with a workout on the elliptical, then a quick shower and a half hour much needed massage to get a few knots out and relaxation. I met up with my mom and we went shopping in the states, and now a little self-pampering at home!!

And tomorrow, I`m going to fill out paperwork to start a part time job helping out at a jewelry store (Michael Hill) for Christmas, but starting ASAP by the sounds of it!

1 comment: