I`m vertically challenged, living in a big city, trying to start a new life by finding a great job and a better body.



This is my story, Happy Reading :)




Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moving On

Today I have taken steps to moving on with my life.... it may seem minor, but it was somewhat time consuming, and more importantly, made me recognise that 5 years of my life don`t come undone in minutes like they seemed to do on that fateful day back in June when I was told I was NO  LONGER NEEDED..

I bet your wondering what I did..

About a year ago, I purchased a fleece zip up with the company logo stitched on it... big deal right?? Well for my 5 foot frame, it`s hard to find anything long sleeved that fits well everywhere. Ironically, this jacket did. So when I cleaned out my closet of all my uniform shirts (that was another freeing experience!!) I was bummed that I would no longer get to wear it. Until today, when genius struck and I figured I could just get rid of the the damned logo and simply wear it as a black fleece zip up.

This took over 3 hours to do but it was one of the last threads (pun intended) tying me to that part of my life. So now I get to decide on what I want to do with my life from here... do I go back to school - but for what???; do I stick with what I know and find a new Sales job???; do I use all the great people I know to network and find something intriguing???.... right now I`m sticking with all of the above.

I`m also using my newfound free time to work on myself.... trying to get to the gym on a daily basis, spend more time with family and friends, and what ever else I find to occupy my time.... like this blog!!! I figure, as long as I`m being productive, its not a waste of time.

1 comment:

  1. Removing that logo removed that company from your life, literally and figuratively. Don't dwell. Look forward. Things are in the past for a reason. If you ever need school advice, I have a great resource!

    ReplyDelete